----

----
----

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

...huhuhu...

bosan.... currently, im in phase 2 in satyam... although i was not so gud in phase 1, in glad to be assigned in Data Warehousing team. Together with my new ofis mates, all my days are great. But all uia team in satyam are not with me. huhuhu reha was assigned into DBA, Aizat, wan and yus are joining Q Edge and zeze in Java. =( so sad... and nx week, i'll start my phase 2 training at satyam's old building... not in the same building with them. huhuhu neway, im starting to luv my new frens now.......

3 comments:

Husna said...

Oi mak cik..masuk data warehousing plak ker? then, nk pindah ke building maner plak ni?

hazlif said...

dun forget yr old mates, k...especially ME!! (your partner who alwaz 'layan' u). seem like u enjoying yrselves there...

@naBest said...

hehe.. pindah building lama satyam, tp still kt cyber juge ler.. huhuhu hahah aku xlipe la ko filz... hehehe