----

----
----

Monday, June 16, 2008

TAG: My perfect life partner..

I’ve been tagged by Ifah…. ‘Thanks’ a lottttt, Ifah.. hehehe
Check it out!

How tall should he be?
What should he weight?
What hair color should he has?
What kind of personality should he has?
Older or younger?
Serious or carefree?
Spontaneous or hesitant?
Brutally honest or tight-lipped?
Beautiful or intelligent?
Movie or a restaurant?
What film actor should he most be like?
What singer should he most be like?
Should he make all the money?
Do he need to cook?
What is his best body part?
What body part do you not care about?
Desk job or physical labor?
What car should they drive?
What one thing completely turns you off?
What one thing completely turns you on?

Honestly, I don’t know the answer. Because I already got one. ^_^ And no matter what he is…who he is…how rich he is….what car he should drive….. it doesn’t matter….. as long as he does love me and care about me, I don’t care about the rest. Wahh!!!

But, to satisfy Ifah….who has put a lot of efforts by tagging me…….. I will answer these question, but in a little different way..

~What I need is a perfect man. And for me, perfect man is someone that can make us both, perfect for each other. ~ (does it satisfy u, Ifah? hehehe)

Who do you wanna tag?
This tagging thing stops here! hahaha

2 comments:

Husna said...

luckily this tagging thing stops here.
otherwise,i know i'll b in ur list

@naBest said...

hahha...bcoz ifah already tagged u!!!!