----

----
----

Friday, July 06, 2007

musim buah yg best

Im bored. Dats the main reason why im sitting here, updating my blog. huhuhu holidays are nice. in fact, some people wish they hv absolute holiday for their entire life! And some are different. they work...and work...and work...until die. Opss...im not pointing anybody! For me, both are nice. Holiday...and work...bcoz i need both. And the nicest moment for me is when 'orang kampung' like me can enjoy the the 'musim buah'...In dis season, i believe most of 'orang bandar' wish to be at kampung...ye ke?? hehehe my family has our own dusun...and our own pokok getah...petai..durian...rambutan...dokong...betik...etc.. And thanks to my mom.. It's all her effort! While my father is bz with his outstation work...my mother with her kebun...my younger sister with her practical training...Im enjoying myself alone, eating those buah!! hehehe jgn jeles...I can even bersila under the rambutan tree and plug the fruits while reading magazine. hihihi Lebat buah sampai ke tanah. =) Nyum..nyum..nyum... And yesterday was a very unforgetable moment for me. My mom and I sat alone under the rambutan's tree....eating the fruits and chatting...We talked so many things... She told me so many things...And we laugh together... =) I'll never forget her laugh...her smile...her eyes...everything! It's nice to be me...It's nice to be my mom's daughter....It's nice to be org kampung...

--------------------------------------

I've got my final result. it's not so good, but i guess i'll still get 1star (*) during konvo. hehehe =) hmm..ICT konvo day will be held on 26/8/07. It's on sunday. Neway, I rily rily hope dat all my frens will be there..and dun forget to bring some gifts...or flowers...but pls dun juz bring ur self and say: "Ana, aku bawa kasih sayang je utk ko...." huhuhu...

1 comment:

M@YaZ said...

one star tu~~ .. sob3x