----

----
----

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Hello…1st of all, I wish to express my gratitude to those who generously helped me color this beautiful life…my family…my frens…and me, myself… =) why im saying dis? …This is not d end of life?.....0

hmmm….dis is bcoz…’externally’, I feel very happy…next short sem is going to be my final sem…until June…end of my student life…but actually, it is not d end. It is juz the beginning. The beginning of my miserable life…Opss, dats not my words… some seniors said dat.. And I hope they are all wrong!

But ‘internally’, deep inside my heart, I am sad. Student’s life is the most precious moment in my entire life. Feeling young…acting young… pretending to forget my own age.. I guess….

hey, im still young!! =)

So, what’s my destination next? Get a damn good job or hanging around while planting grapes? Naaaa… I dun know…….. Actually, im not dat type of person…. dat dreaming for a damn good job…what a good job for me is….is good job…. Hahaha… secret remains secret…what to say? I have my own dream…After I’ve got lost so many time, yet, im still sticking on that dream… hope I can achieve dat.. pray for me…

Hmmm…saying about dream, it makes me remember to someone who is close to me…a damn good fren of mine… And he gets offered for Master in Moscow, Russia, with scholarship..… Fuhh…tak abih study lg, dh dpt offer…kalau a normal person get dis offer, nobody will refuse to go. But unfortunately, dis beloved fren of mine is not normal… he is insane. =) hahaha …Sorry dude..

But he is what he is.. Rejecting that offer perhaps makes him sad or confuse or happy… I dun know…only u know the reason, fren… and as a damn good fren, I will always support u….. Pray for u…Till the end…I promise.. bcoz, he has his own dreams…like everybody.. Hope u achieve it!!! hahaha aku best kan!

End of story. Hmmm..So, how about we call it a day!! Isk..mcm ayat bro rizal lak.. hohoho ampuuun sir… I have 1 more paper to go.. Requirement Engineering… Wish me luck..coz I rili rili need luck rite now.. huhuhu.. daaaaaa

No comments: